Old Orchard Beach Campground Policy Information
Open May 1 to November 1
Important Information At – A – Glance
Check-in Time 1:00 p.m. Check-out Time 11:00 a.m.
Sunday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Our store has a variety of items for your convenience including firewood, ice, beer, and wine.
Monday – Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (in season)
There is no admittance to the playground from 9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Sold in camp store Until 10:00 p.m.
Campfire Wood should not be added after 11:00 p.m.
Out-of-state firewood is banned in the state of Maine. Please do not bring firewood with you from another state.
Quiet Hours 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Registration: All guests or visitors must check-in at the desk to register and receive a valid parking tag and gate pass. All confirmed reservations require a one-night deposit.
- Visitors: A guest is welcome to have visitors during their stay. We ask that visitors leave their pets at home and register in the office before entering the campground. No more than 8 people can be registered to a site, including visitors. Visitor fees apply. Day guest age 4-17 $8.00, Adults $10.00. The overnight guest fee is $12.00 per person. Parking is $5.00 per day.
- Reservations: Old Orchard Beach Campground is a family establishment. All guests making reservations and or registering must be 21 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any guest or guests making reservations or arriving at check-in who do not meet the requirements will have their reservation canceled without a refund. All guests in a party will be asked to present a valid form of identification.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be accepted prior to 14 days of arrival. The deposit will be refunded minus a $25.00 service fee. Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival forfeit the deposit. Refunds will not be issued for an early departure or any other reason. Should you be concerned about a cancellation, we recommend you purchase travel insurance through a third party.
- Refunds: Refunds will not be issued for early departure, eviction, or any other reason. Refunds will not be issued for unused firewood.
- Departure: When departing, please give your parking and gate passes to the gate attendant or you can drop them off at the camp store or in the dropbox.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: Please note wi-fi is provided for basic use of the Internet such as email and simple surfing. During peak times, sites such as YouTube or movie streaming sites may be slow.
- Laundry: A convenient, coin-operated facility is located across from the camp store.
- Messages: All messages will be left on the message board located on the wall next to the laundry room.
- Alcohol: Anyone purchasing alcohol will be asked to present a valid ID regardless of age.
- Noise: Please keep noise levels low, in particular, the volume of radios and TVs.
- Fire pots: Campfires must remain in the fire pots only. Fires must never be left unattended.
- Wheel devices: No mini-bikes, motorized scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, or roller blades allowed. Loud motorcycle owners must walk their bikes into the campground between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Trash: Please place trash in containers. Do not put trash in the campfire rings. There are dumpsters and recycling bins located at the front of the campground and in Bear Brook.
- Trees: Please do not cut or damage the trees in the campground.
- Grey Water: Please dispose of grey water properly. Use the sewer hookup on your site or the dumping station near the office. If you are camping in a pop-up, please dispose of your grey water at the dumping station. Maine State Regulations require proper disposal of grey water.
- Tents: Tents may not be set up on the grass of an RV site. A tent may only be set up on the RV site if it fits on the pad with the RV. Anyone who sets up a tent on the grass will be asked to remove it.
- Site Numbers: We will do our best to honor site number requests. However, site numbers are not guaranteed.
- Security: If needed, Security can be reached at (207) 391- 3107 between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Speed Limit: Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Walking: When walking around the campground after dark, please use a flashlight. Please do not walk around the campground barefoot. Please use roadways or walkways. Do not cross campsites.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol resulting in disorderly conduct or public nuisance will be grounds for immediate eviction without a refund.
- Prohibited Items: The campground prohibits the use of Fireworks, Marshmallow Guns, P-Shooters, Sling Shots, BB Guns, Weapons, and Bow & Arrows.
Children are to be supervised. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. No bike riding after dusk. Please supervise children while using playground equipment. There is no admittance to the playground from 9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Children must return to their campsites by 10:00 p.m.
There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool. Use of the pool is at your own risk. An adult must accompany any child under the age of 14. No rafts or flotation devices, other than those used by small children, are allowed. No diapers allowed, disposable swim pants required. Glass bottles, metal cans, and food are not permitted in the pool area. Please see additional pool rules located adjacent to the pool entrance.
Pets must be kept on a leash and are not to be left unattended. Please clean up after your pets. View Full Pet Policy